Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Theracane: Say Bye-Bye to Sore Muscles and Stubborn Knots

                                  
The Theracane deep pressure massager is what I consider to be an incredibly effective and absolutely essential item to own.  If you like deep pressure massage in a pinpointed location, I highly, highly recommend making a small investment in this item. Its simple design is actually quite brilliant; the cane shape enables the user to apply deep pressure to their own aching muscles at any point on the body.  Its results are out of this world and it is by far one of the best tools I’ve ever owned!

I personally get frequent knots in my shoulders and this is something I have always tried to relieve.  I’ve lost count of the number of times I have stood against the protruding corner of a wall and used it to dig into my muscles.  I’ve asked friends to force their elbows into my back and I constantly, and almost habitually, attempt to self-massage my shoulders. 
Now, with the Theracane, I don’t have to do any of that!  It comes with an instruction manual that illustrates a variety of techniques that can be applied across the entire body.  With very minimal effort I am able to make the Theracane do the dirty work.  No more tired fingers, no more looking weird leaning into the wall in social settings and no more asking people that don’t know what they’re doing to prod into my precious muscles.

I am so impressed with this device that I remember the exact date, time and location that I first experienced it’s magic.  It was about 3 AM on Sunday, Sept. 12, 2010 and I had just returned to a friend’s house in Denver after seeing StS9 at Red Rocks for the second night in a row.  If you’ve raged Red Rocks before, you know it can be a very physically challenging experience. By the time I plopped down on my friend’s couch that fateful Sunday morning my muscles were absolutely drained.  But like an angel glimmering in the light, there was a Theracane resting next to the couch, so I decided to give it a try…

I don’t even know if “hooked” is the word that can describe what I was experiencing.  It was more like I was under a Theracane spell.  Before I knew it a half an hour had gone by and I was still sitting there caning myself, going on and on about how amazing it was.  I have thought about the Thercane, talked about the Theracane and wanted my own Theracane ever since that moment, and now, finally, three months later, I received one as a holiday gift!

I am thrilled with it.  I use it at morning and night, and I wish I could use it in the office at my desk all day.  The construction of the cane is very solid and as long as you don’t misplace it, there’s no reason it won’t last for your entire lifetime.  If you’re thinking about getting this item, DO IT! Your muscles will love you and stubborn knots that have been hanging around and not paying rent will hate you.  It also comes with my personal guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!

Theracane Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment